Friday, April 22, 2011

Photography, Photoshoot, and.... Outfit Post?

Sunday afternoon, Hannah and I had a fun little photoshoot, and I have to say, Sunday was a milestone in my blogging life.  Why?  Because I realized I should outfit post.  And that I love photography even though I suck at it.  



































Romper: Kohl's, Necklace: gift, Earrings: Forever 21
Skirt: Target, Cardigan/Tank: ? Necklace: gift 

So, this is going to be my first outfit post! Yay! And I also tried to be a photographer. Fail.
This was the only relatively-cool looking picture. 

This picture is great not because of my mad photography skills, but because I seriously think my 9 year old sister could model.  But yes, I did take this picture... just incase you think it's awesome and all. :)

And I don't know why I think this picture is cool.... I just do.
Yes, this is like the one up there but take a closer look cause it isn't.  Ha.


So that was my attempt at photography when my sister here, is amazing at it.  Hannah, just to clarify that. 








It was hard deciding which ones to put up cause they're all so good. 

And here are a few pics we took just goofing off.  I love my siblings. 
I tried to make her look at the sun.  Didn't work out too well. 
I told her she looked dead so she thought the flowers would help...

they didn't...

so I sat on her. 


Henry likes to hit people with sticks.  I don't like that very much.


\
We're attractive. 

Rebecca wanted to be a photographer.



Poor Bex just wanted a picture....

but Henry wanted to sit on her head. 

Just another normal Sunday afternoon at my house. 

Ta ta for now loves.  Have a happy(or not?) Good Friday, and a wonderful Easter!


M

2 comments: